Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Top 5 favourite Movies


1. The Little Mermaid-
The little Mermaid has been my favorite movie ever since I can remember. It gives me awesome childhood memories, part of the reason why I loved singing so much was because of the Little Mermaid. Growing up I loved to swim as well, which made me love The Little Mermaid even more!

















2. The Hobbit-
I'm just obsessed with The Hobbit. I love the cast, the story line & the action! Bilbo being such a cutie & so innocent, the dwarves just being awesome. The dwarf named 'Fili' was played by a New Zealand actor named Dead O'Gorman, he was on Shortland Street! I had posters of The Hobbit all over my room, but when we moved, it got squashed so whatevs. I grew up with The Lord Of The Rings movies & The Hobbit just made me love it just as much. I can't wait for part two of The Hobbit to come out! 






















3. The Hunger Games-
I've read all the books, I have the DVD, I had posters all over my room (until I moved house & they got ruined but whatevs), I'm obsessed with The Hunger Games! This was also the first movie I went to after having Tilly, so The Hunger games was her first ever movie! I find it funny how they managed to make a name like "Katniss" actually sound cool. If I heard the name Katniss before I saw The Hunger Games, automatically I would think of someone with pimples, glasses, grandma clothes & buck teeth lol! Well I love The Hunger Games and I can't wait to see Catching Fire!














4. Harry Potter and the half blood prince-
I grew up with the Harry Potter movies, I had part 1&2 on video! The half blood prince is my favorite of the series because that's when all the romance happens, I love me some romance ha! It's such a great movie, I could never get sick of it.



















5. Titanic-
Titanic has to be one of the best movies of all time. Titanic is a movie I would only watch once a year, I never want to get sick of it. Every single time I watch it, I cry haha. I love romance movies, and the fact that Titanic is based on a true story makes it that much more awesome.I think I'm due for another Titanic movie night soon!

















So thereya ..my top 5 favorite movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment