Monday, November 18, 2013

Hens Night!

I've been organising a Hens Night for one of my closest cousins. I was lucky enough to be chosen to be her Maid do Honour! I have so many ideas, the Wedding's is one year away so that gives me plenty of time. I'm just so excited that I've decided to start planning now so that when the night comes, I'll be prepared and ready for anything!

I've already decided on which decorations to get, I've searched the net for ideas for games  and come up with some pretty good ones, the last thing we need is for the night to be a complete bore.
Of course I won't be planning this all by myself, with the help of my cousins we'll make the Hens Night a success!



Even Planner app

I have download an app called 'event planner' which I believe can only be installed on Androids. It's really helpful, it keeps me on track with my budget, it also has a guest list, shopping list & to do list.
I recommend it to everyone who's planning an event and need to keep on top of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment