Sunday, November 17, 2013

Long time no Post!

This would be my first posted in years!
I've deleted my past posts because they make me cringe every time I read them, embarrassing.

I want a fresh start & this time I am actually going to post proper posts instead of just writing whatever because I'm bored.

My life has changed a lot since I last posted. I now have a beautiful Baby Girl, I have my own place, I've moved to Mount Roskill & I have a JOB! How awesome is that! I've been able to splurge out and buy myself things I could never afford, living a happy comfortable life. 

I'm studying towards being a teacher, I am going to be doing Foundation Studies at Unitec at the start of next year, I'm looking forward to new experiences, going from a Full time Stay-at-home mum to Full time studying is going to be a huge change but it is exciting. 

My daughter is 21 mouths old, she is the most beautiful little girl ever. She loves to sing and she loves dancing, she's obsessed with my iPad, she plays with my iPad way more than a baby of her age should. When she's not on my iPad, she's trying to grab my phone. She loves to play outside, her swings are her favourite at the playground, like most kids. My daughter is my world, I love her so much.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog, I hope you enjoyed just reading about my life lol.
I will keep you posted!

Nuzuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment